What is Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash was created by the Bitcoin hard fork on
August 1, 2017,
made a new version of the blockchain with different
Bitcoin Cash was created as a result of
counteracting a prolonged Bitcoin scalability
It works by switching from the main Bitcoin
blockchain to a new version,
the software now has capacity for a larger number of
transactions (by eight megabytes to be exact).
Don’t miss your opportunity to trade Bitcoin Cash
with the #1 licensed and regulated award-winning
How to Trade Bitcoin Cash in 4 Easy Steps
- Open a trading account with
- Fund your account
- Fill in your preferred investment amount
- BUY (go long) or SELL (go short) Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash in the markets
Since the infant cryptocurrency launched it had more
than doubled in value from the initial Bitcoin Cash
price of $300 to over $600. Investors are wondering if
this could be labeled the ‘new king of
But Bitcoin Cash got off to a slow start in the
beginning. If it was not for the Bitcoin Cash mining
algorithm breathing life in to the new instrument, it
would not seem as attractive to profit-seeking computer
Once the finance markets got wind of this jump and rise
in the rate at which the ‘blocks’ were being produced
(known as hash rate), traders and investors started to
bid up the BCH price, hence its rise in popularity.
5 Facts You Should Know About Bitcoin Cash
- Created from a hard fork of Bitcoin and expected
to have quicker reactions to transactions,
the Bitcoin Cash fork occurred at block
- Despite its reasons for creation and its
origins, the BCH coin is considered an altcoin
It is not Bitcoin and has no direct
connection to Bitcoin’s value.
- Having said that, Bitcoin Cash is its own
currency and is useful in that it functions just
does only faster due to the
increase in its block size.
- When the hard fork occurred, the coin held no
value at all and investors were able to gain
‘free coins’ – from the split of Bitcoin.
in this case Bitcoin Cash saw major changes in
the market and managed
to secure their place
in the ‘top coins’ listing by market cap in
- Investors have speculated that Bitcoin Cash was
created only because high fees and slow
transactions would destroy Bitcoin,
because Bitcoin was reaching its maximum output
the Bitcoin Cash fork occurred at block 478,559.
It is not Bitcoin and has no direct connection to Bitcoin’s value.
does only faster due to the increase in its block size.
As in this case Bitcoin Cash saw major changes in the market and managed
to secure their place in the ‘top coins’ listing by market cap in November 2017.
and not because Bitcoin was reaching its maximum output of blocks.
Why Trade Bitcoin Cash with Capital Return
- We offer Bitcoin Cash CFD trades with up to 20:1
- You can start trading Bitcoin Cash from as
little as $100
- Trading the volatile BCH coin is an ideal
addition to any financial trading portfolio
- Trade Forex, equities, commodities along with
cryptocurrencies from one account
- Capital Return offers Bitcoin Cash
trading around the clock, for your convenience
- You can SELL Bitcoin Cash (go short) and
potentially profit even when the Bitcoin Cash
price is on a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support
around the clock
- Capital Return offers zero
commissions on Bitcoin Cash trading and no bank
fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because
you don’t actually buy or sell the
- Capital Return is regulated on 5
- Execute trades on MT4 platform in just 3 clicks,
free from the complex crypto purchasing process
- Auto trading solutions are also available
We are Here to Help You Trade Bitcoin Cash
- Capital Return offers you the
opportunity to BUY (go long) or SELL (go short)
on all Bitcoin Cash trades. This service is
available to you 24/7.
You can use your
preferred trading strategies regardless of which
way the currency is moving.
- We encourage you to learn more about Bitcoin
Cash trading by visiting our trading conditions
& charges page.
- Please note: The cryptocurrencies
market’s high volatility offers endless trading
- Don’t miss your opportunity to trade Bitcoin
Cash with one of the best forex brokers.
- Due to price fluctuation, certain crypto pairs
may be suspended and/or removed from our trading
- When trading with Capital Return
you are trading on the price changes of the
digital coin, and not physically purchasing it.
- The maximum accumulated position size for
Bitcoin Cash is $200,000 notional value, details
in our Conditions and Charges page.
You can use your preferred trading strategies regardless of which way the currency is moving.